Pride Month

Friday 17 April 2020

[[0054]] Day 31 of Self-Isolation

I nearly forgot to write this because I was too busy doing an art again. I want to say sorry, but I am not. 

Day 31 (Okay... turns out I do have some mental health shit going on, I've just been ignoring it).

Okay so I am so sorry this is late, I really am, but I may have been arting on the Chromebook again and... I just... I just lost myself haha


I drew a Lugia!!! Haha one of my faves and turns out, one of my bosses all time faves too so I had to  give it a go!!! I also decided that if any of my friends or work mates like Pokemon and to practice and get used to stuff, I am going to just rando draw people pretties! Figured, life is hard atm so sometimes something happy can't go wrong in the grand scheme of things... and means I can learn skills and all that jazz.

I have a long way to go but at least my work is not terrible. I might watch some tutorials tomorrow to learn some more about shading and blending and stuff but... for now, I am happy with what I have been making on the Chromebook! I hope you all like it too (AND totally check out my art page, Aluria Arts).

I'd like to think this arting is helping my mental health but I am beginning to wonder if it is just a distraction so I don't deal with said mental health. I have a thing that I do when things are not great, and it is always that one thing I never notice I am doing, until it has gone on for a while and then I realise and it's not that it is too late, more just, why could I not realise this sooner and deal with it. Long story short, I just get really bad at showering or having a bath and washing my hair and stuff when my depression is just being well, annoying. I also tend to obsess over things a bit, for example, the artwork. Don't worry, I have finally had a bath but it has been a week. I just need to figure out what is going on in my head. I have ideas, such as not going out, not having structure, diabetes going a bit weird the last couple of days... it could be anything. My assumption is the biggest problem is staying at home and not seeing people. But I also accept that this is how it is because the last thing I want is another trip to hospital cos my kidney has decided to give up cos I have developed corona virus.

I think I'll come to terms with the fact I can't do anything about it... but, I do wish I could.

Tomorrow is another day and I at least have Jake home this weekend so that is something.

I was actually meant to be in Wales now with my besties and the other half after an amazing trip to London. I have counted my loses, shit does happen, but... it does make me sad. I miss so many people. I miss work. I miss friends. I miss my family... bleh.


In happier and less depressing news, my adorable mini hype unicorn bag came today... it is actually bigger than I thought it would be but it is cute as heck and I can't wait to use it out and about once this is all over.I have also realised that I have erm... bought a lot of things I would erm... wear out the house, but can't at the moment. It's fine, I can wear it all in the house and pretend I am a pastel goth princess but... it kinda is not really the same!!! Oh well, docs and cute bag tomorrow in my pjs it is. LMAO

Well, last but not least... whats behind door number 10!!!

Washi tape!!! I am sooooo gonna use this in the office. I think I might like stick up some cute Harry Potter pictures and use this to like decorate the corners, I don't know. Either way, it is adorable! Roll on door number 11!!!

Okay, I need to go to bed... and again I am so sorry this is a late one!!

Over and out, mes amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment