Pride Month

Sunday 8 March 2020

[[0021]] Week 9 Overview - The long and short of it

I'm keeping this one short and sweet, mainly because I have some happier posts to write next week for once and I don't want to cram the happy things in one post and then have them feel lost.

First things first... blood results.

I have bitten the bullet this week and taken a screenshot of the blood results I have taken. If you've read previous posts, you'll know that I have not blood tested much at all the last few weeks as things have been getting me hella burnt out with the type 1 diabetes. 

Well, it still isn't going great but I have managed to blood test nearly every morning to make sure my Toujeo is at the write level (currently on 26 units). I'm hoping I can at least start to do my night time/before bed bloods again then with half the bloods covered, I might get back in the routine of testing again. I'm hit and miss throughout the day with these bloods but... I am hoping that comes back now that my mood has picked up. Just got to hope that no bad diabetes news happens this nest week, as I am thoroughly due a couple of weeks of health (and mental health) calm!!! I've had a couple of good bloods at work... so need to figure out what I am doing and to try and keep that up.

Blood sugars aside, what else has been going on?

I am currently waiting for my blood results to come back that my surgery and clinic doctor requested. These should show if the Candersartan for my kidneys has stabilised their function or if they are still getting worse (as not sure they can get better). I am hoping for stabilised but no doubt I will let you all know when I know. I'm also getting full bloods done for my surgery check up at the end of March so fingers crossed my HbA1C is STILL good, or if not, better than last time!!!


ALSO LOOK AT THAT BAD BOY ABOVE! The bath is in at last and even though there are a couple of finishing touches to go, the bath is and I have used it and it is absolute heaven and just what I needed to help with the weird neuro pains in my foot, as well as just needed in general... I have missed having a bath in my house!!! I actually had my first bath in it not long ago and it was fantastic as for a solid half an hour, my leg felt like a normal leg and I couldn't feel pins and needles in my foot. So yes, I am happy and this was a great way to end what has been a way better than normal week!

Anyway, I am pretty much done for one night! (Have had a proper busy weekend!!!) So what do you have to look out for next week?

Well, I am gonna keep things a lot more chill and not strictly diabetes related next week, just to change things up a bit and let you all see how things are when control of health it not taking over!!! Look out for posts in relation to make overs and new hair to make you feel good alongside FRIENDS MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE OMG I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND PARTNER SO MUCH OMFG ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This weeks type 1 diabetes rating: 💙💙♡♡♡
This weeks overall rating:⭐⭐

Bye everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

    ReplyDelete