Pride Month

Wednesday 15 April 2020

[[0052]] Day 29 of Self-Isolation

I have no idea what to write here other than my mental health has taken a dip, therefore my bloods have also taken a rise and my eyesight is blurry so this is probably full of typos).


Day 29 (And the start of week number 5, dun dun dunnn!)


Evening folks and I apologise in advance if this is full of typos but... my vision is really blurry tonight and my diabetes has decided to take a big nope out and just, urgh. I was hoping to be writing this sat in the office with my new laptop alas, it was not meant to be. Currys PCW have said it is dispatched and DPD is arguing that it has not been so... if the reviews I have read are correct, I am in for either a damn long wait even though I paid a tenner for delivery today, or, it won't turn up at all and will be thrust into the never ending cycle of rude customer service loads of people have been dealing with amongst other things I have read. SO, my fingers are crossed for tomorrow but I don't hold out any hopes. Worst part is, I won't hear ought till potentially 11am tomorrow if they do have it or not... just... urgh why me? The other half's new coat arrived today and that was only ordered and shipped yesterday! If I had known Currys PCW would be like this, I would have just ordered the one on Argos instead. Urgh.

It seems pathetic that something so stupid would get me down but, it really has. I cleaned and finished the office ready to go for arting digitally and so on, started looking into free apps I could get to well, do the arts on and just, everything got thwarted before it even began. Okay, I'll stop being selfish and melodramatic but I am honestly just major bummed out right now. 

Anyway, other news.

I have actually finished the office, bar the Odeon exclusive posters I am waiting for to arrive to complete sets, but, the room is done! A big shout out to my mate Sarah, for dropping some blu tac round with me to help get the last of the posters up! Thank you! The room looks banging!!!

I promised pictures of my reading area today so... here ya go...































So what do you guys thing? A nice lil corner for being comfy and reading and imagining the days away haha I cannot wait to find out where the hell I put my Dan Brown book I was reading and finishing it at last! (I love Dan Brown's work, not just because they make you think and want to go places and investigate things even though his work is a work of fiction but because the chapters are nice and short, and that is one thing I prefer with my books, makes me keep attention for longer and keep on reading because it feels like you have read more!) Finally got shelves for Marvel, Pokemon and Star Wars as well which I am thrilled about, my build-a-bears have never looked so happy! I'm now waiting for Magnus to refind the armchair and start sleeping in it again haha, or the office chair, either or.

I still have some finishing touches to do around the house, like hoovering and sprucing up the living room, but everything big is essentially done now, I don't know what I am going to do with myself! Well, I have ideas, we shall see what happens haha!

I may have not received the art laptop today but, my new PowerA switch case came and I am happy about that. I seem to be a bit of a sucker for PowerA at the moment, as I have a PowerA pro XBox controller, as well as a Pikachu switch controller and headset, all by the same brand (and the Pikachu stuff does match my Let's GO Eevee switch and I am a sucker for things that match...)


Look at them together, it's a match made in heaven! I also got the console case, not just cos it's Pikachu and PowerA and matches my stuff but because I didn't have enough sections for the games I have in the other one... and this has space for 9... plus I've plans to buy other games too, so need room for them. I have been swapping games out of games cases for the last couple of days and I am not a fan! More so because I keep forgetting to put the cases back on the shelf... it's a silly thing, but pretty case is pretty and matching things makes me happy.

OH YEAH, MUCC did another live premier stream on Youtube today and omg the live was incredible. They announced next week, for Europe, that the live will be brought to us by Yukke, their bassist, I am so excited!!!

Also opened another advent calendar door this morning, what with it being the start of a new week and my fifth week away from my work in a hospital! I am still missing the place, but I am happy I am getting this time to dedicate to the house and take it all at my own pace instead of rushing and feeling poorly n stuff. 

I do wish I had left today's door for when I realised that my laptop wasn't coming... because it was these cute adorable page markers and ha, I was a sucker for page markers at uni and some of my books still have them in, as well as my revision notes, haha!!! I had Star Wars ones, Disney, paw prints, some I used for colour coding... anyway, these are so damn cute and adorable, and I might write some happy words to a couple and stick them up in the office for when I am feeling blue and uninspired in there.

Well, that is it from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow at some point around this time, may be earlier, may be later, who knows?

Over and out, mes amigos.




No comments:

Post a Comment