Pride Month

Saturday 21 March 2020

[[0027]] Day 4 of Self-Isolation

The weekends are kind of nice as they seem a lot quieter than the week when it comes to news on anything big and bad. Unless the big bad thing happens on a weekend, alas Covid-19 started ages ago so I think we are good. For now.

Day 4  (Things seem okay, is this still the calm before the storm?)

Okay, honestly? Not a lot to report today, kind of like the news I guess, which is not a bad thing at all, don't get me wrong. No news is good news. Queenie hasn't killed a bitch yet. Still kind of have food in. Less than a week till pay day. 

All in all? OKAY.

As I said yesterday, we were going to live stream the new Animal Crossing New Horizons game which went well and was awesome and worth the wait, and not just the date for it to release but waiting for the other half to get home so I could FINALLY play it (alas, did not get enough stuff last night so have to wait till tomorrow for my house and museum bleh). 

Either way,  I think the stream went pretty well, it also look well pretty what with this cute AC screens and shizzles we had for the theme stream, so cute oh my gosh. That being said, the game might be all cute and adorable... the stream was definitely an 18+ as we ripped literally everything that Tom Nook had to say with good old sarcasm, but hey ho, in these times, you kinda need the laughter!

I can see more of next week that I am probably going to just lay in bed and play AC and sleep, which I am not complaining about, it's a good way to spend the week. Might tidy the bedroom, who knows? Depends how much time AC takes up.

Hoping I can get the other half to show me how to set up the stream with all the cute AC stuff so I can lice stream it while he is at work, cos no doubt peeps will get bored of the repetitiveness of Pokémon GO eventually.

We also received our first embers on the stream last night as well so monetising the stream was definitely worth it! We didn't realised at the time that you need about $50 of embers to receive the payout each month, but they do roll over to the next month so eventually you will get a payout from them. Seriously, the other half's friends have been so nice to us, whether chilling in streams and chatting, to throwing sparks everywhere and now the embers and honestly, could not do this without you guys!

As for today? I have given myself neck ache playing AC so have had to take a break before we go online to stream Fortnite later. I did spend hours re-finding all the QR codes for outfits I had on Animal Crossing New Leaf so I could have cute clothes, and I think that might be what has done my neck in, oops. Eitherway, more streaming later, so be sure to check us out on Queen & McBooty!

I'm lucky this weekend if I am honest, the other half doesn't work weekends so means I actually have company in the house all day which is nice. He is off next Wednesday as well which is going to be a big help as that will officially be day day 8 of self-isolation, although technically that would be day 5 cos bloods at hospital yesterday. Either way, I am gonna start being very much not okay around mid week, if not sooner, as I can already feel my energy and happy just drifting slowly between the cracks in the windows of this house. Like, I am okay, no worse than normal and same can be said for my diabetes but I can honestly just feel things starting to niggle at me, especially after all my sarc at Tom Nook gaming last night and then just inadvertently feeling mad at people randomly online for no reason.

So long and short of it, the mental head fuckery IS coming. I feel sorry for the other half for having to potentially see and deal with it, especially what with him working all week and so on so we keep going.

Anyway, today is a short one as little to report.

Keep well, wash your hands, stay safe, stay happy.

Over and out, mes amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment