Pride Month

Wednesday 25 March 2020

[[0031]] Day 8 of Self-Isolation

Good mental health day, good mental health day, good mental health day.

Day 8 (Today is actually okay, thank goodness)

Honestly, today has been a good mental health day, again, I half expected it, not full expected, but it is definitely one of the better days I have had.

It's a short and sweet blog today, no need for a mood sammich to make me feel better because I don't need to be made to feel better today. So, was is today better than all the other days?

  1. Family are awesome, funds were donated, we don't need to stress for the rest of the week. I could not be more grateful. Like seriously, seeing something in my account last night hugely lifted the weight off my shoulders. Hugely.
  2. We have used said funds from family to get food and drink to add variation to our day so we are not eating the same old thing which actually starts to depress me. Long story short, don't need to eat pasta tomorrow and I could not be more relieved. 
  3. As said above, we managed to get some cheap tasty drink so I don't have to worry about running out of the squash and that the water filter cartridge needs replacing. Again, a silly thing, but a happy Queenie is a Queenie that enjoys what she is eating and drinking, and is eating and drinking because she has to.
  4. We also managed to get some rizla and baccy so if I get stressed out when at home on my own tomorrow, it's okay because smoking genuinely makes me calm my tits down.
  5. The other half had a day off work today so it meant I had someone to talk to throughout the day which was nice. Even when we were not talking, it was nice having someone about just in case I needed to say something to an adult.
  6. I have done good and avoided as best I can, games that piss me off, which has proper lifted my mood. As well as playing Animal Crossing with my friends, ahhhh so much fun. 
  7. And lastly, I finally have some bin bags so I can finally gut the bedroom and eventually, the rest of the house. 

So... it's been a good day. Family and the other half have helped a lot and honestly, I just don't know where I would be without them. We can actually survive until pay day now and not have the extra burden of worrying or stressing out. Should also reflect in my blood sugars tomorrow so I am looking forward to seeing the changes in them. Nonetheless, I hate that it took me asking for help (not for the first time) to make things less stressful and make me feel better. But, today really has been the better of the days so far, in so many ways, I just don't like that it is because we have some fundage to get food and baccy and drink and hypo stuff, like if there was a free way to lift my mood, I would love to know... but until then, I am happier, and I bet the other half is more than relieved about that one as well as I. 

I still expect my mental health to keep dipping progressively though, especially the longer I am inside. That being said, what with the rule to go out and do exercise, me and the other half are gonna take a walk out later to play a bit of Pokemon and do some more Genesect research before the challenge is over. I actually can't wait to see a bit more of outside than the mess of my back garden, cos well, terraced houses have the shittest back gardens. I think the other half is going to set up my switch for streaming tonight as well so I might finally get to stream on our main channel whilst he is at work, plus, Animal Crossing streams are the best right now, totally. 

Only two days left till the weekend and then Jake is home for the whole two days which again, is always lovely, especially as the dreaded virus is getting worse and the peak of those with it/dying because of it, is increasing. And I am already planning out things to do over the weekend, so I can keep up with keeping busy and essentially not give my head the chance to tear itself apart. 

Long story short, tomorrow won't be too horrendous and Friday should be okay too.

Alas, I think that is it for now.

Over and out, mes amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment