Pride Month

Saturday 28 March 2020

[[0034]] Day 11 of Self-Isolation

Contemplating the what-ifs, ands and buts is not my cup of tea. But, everything needs to be contemplated right now. Every damn, little thing. And I think that is what might make me crack.

Day 11 (Still swimming, we are still swimming...)

So, I think I will write about today in the form of picture, because everyone prefers looking at pictures. Especially cats, of which I have two. 

But today the focus is on our more recent addition, Pom Pom, who is beautiful and gorgeous and so soft and has the loudest purrs and may have cerebelum-hyperplasia mildly but its okay cos it just makes he more endearing. 

Look at her, seriously, she's so beautiful. Like a baby tiger in a adult cat body.

Like look at them eyes, so big and green and honestly, don't really convey emption too great, for the sheer fact I am pretty certain her only emotion is love love give me love I give you love too all of the love omg love me ooooo look at that dood handle it give good fusses love love love love.

I'm pretty certain that is how her brain works anyway, she looks kinda miffed in the photo but honestly, she doesn't know how to be pissed off at you, it honestly is not her nature at all. 

Oh and look at them long whiskers? They're so long and pretty and do not help her be a cat at all because she kind of sucks at it because there is nothing graceful about her at all, but it is so adorable and it makes me love her even more. 

So that be Pom Pom, we been chilling together today which is always nice and a pleasure from her because she does like her peace and quiet and her night time routine of pestering us in bed for fusses till we fall asleeps, or one of us moves suddenly so she goes to sit on the arm chair instead. But yes, appreciate this gorgeous beautiful girly who now has her furever home with us (I think we've had her for a year and a couple of months now and can't imagne our lives without her).

So, next.

Socks.

A LOT of socks.

As in, Queenie washed every single sock she could find because she likes to organise everything, especially when it comes to doing the washing.

HAHA yeah, so been tidying, as you all know, been sorting through washing and chucking stuff out and today came the day to organise all of our damn fucking socks. I lost count of how many pairs there were (A LOT) and even then, I didn't get them all because some of the nice socks have a friendo missing alas, I think I know where they are, I just need to get to them, which is coming.

Needless to say, after about two hours, the socks are washed, paired up, and put away... with a bag of socks to find friends for and another bag of socks going in the bin because they are holey as a sieve. But, it's done, finally, and all my warm sockos are washed and paired so I am happy about that cos damn my toes have been feeling the cold of late.

Jakey did a think today. Sorry, not Jakey, I mean K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing. We had to go get some food for today as we can't do a big shop until tomorrow, and he made out we had post... 

... I was expecting my NHS letter...

... but he brought me this card, to congratulate me on my new home on Animal Crossing, from K.K. Slider. It's that little bit of niceness and fun I didn't know I needed until it happened!!!

So what else have I got planned for today, considering this blog is being posted a little earlier than the norm. Well, I have been sat on the sofa for the last hour or so debating which room I will sort next. Because bedroom is basically done bar hoovering and clothes that need washing and putting away, the other half can clean the upstairs shower cos he uses it more than I, the bathroom is done bar mopping and clothes washing, living room is essentially completely done and the kitchen will be finished shortly by the other half. So that leaves spare room, music room and office. Of which I can't move the sofa from the office to music room until music room is emptied but can't move sofa up until the mattress on the office floor is dealt with but need to sort office to move the stuff from upstairs to office and I think I have finally hit a cleaning and organising brick wall.

I do however need to try and catch a stringfish on Animal Crossing before they leave so that'll keep me amused in the evenings until April I guess.

And I still haven't made a mental shopping list of what I wanna get myself for my birthday yet either, the only think I know I want is a Colin the Caterpillar cake haha.

Oh well, best get back to it. 


Enjoy this picture of me and my buddy, Pom Pom.

Over and out, mes amigos.

2 comments:

  1. cats :D socks are the bane of my life, bridie makes holes in them but still put them in the wash!!!!! I 2nd the motion for a Caterpillar cake <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caterpillar cake is honestly, the best kind of cake. I need to go to M&S and see if they have one... I also want the white chocolate version they do, I think it's a zombie caterpillar cake at Halloween? Ahhh amazing!

      In regards to socks, I found a stray sock today to make another pair. I am determined to find the rest by the end of this week lmao Holey socks are the bane of my life... like, ouch, holey socks are ouchy on my feety XD

      Delete