Pride Month

Friday 10 April 2020

[[0047]] Day 24 of Self-Isolation

I am literally made of cookie today. 

Day 24 (Keep calm guys, it's another Friday lockdown).

Not really a lot to report today, like, seriously. Nothing much to report. 

So, have a Pom in a box... cos why not?


I did actually go and chill with her in her lil room today (Magnus is still not using the room, bitch cat). I just lay next to her on her bed and gave her lots of fusses and tummy rubs and it was honestly such a nice half hour. I might do this more often if I start getting angsty and stuff with being stuck in the house. She did help my heart rate settle (I'd been walking up and down the stairs moving furniture so I couldn't breathe.).

Gotta love cats.

Other than that, today has honestly been a quiet day. Did my morning ritual of Animal Crossing maintenance and paid off an incline to my memorial garden, then set about doing some rescue missions on Mystery Dungeon whilst I ate lunch, which was a breeze cos yey auto mode! Played it some more other dinner to get my rank up and increase mon storage as well as got some more camps on the off chance a Pokemon I like decides to come over so... all in all, a successful mini game day.

I think we are gonna be playing some Jack Box games tonight with some fellow awesome friends, maybe some online Cards Against Humanity, so that should be fun and will be good to hear some different voices. Not sure how it will all work yet because my phone is not great at video calls, but will deal with that when I get to it.

I opened door number 3 on my calendar today as well!!! 

It was a cute little set of chibi Harry Potter phone stickers so I may have to stic the Dobby on my phone at some point. I have also decided to collect all the gifts in one of my Harry Potter bags so I can show everything in one big picture when the 24 days are up. Still need to decide which calendar I am going for next... like jewellery is something I love but then mini pops for the Harry Potter shelf in the office when it is done. AHhhh, choices. But I have time to decide and won't need to order till payday so watch this space!


Finally, I am leaving this with this awesome T-shirt design by one of my all time fave bands, Skindred!!! They've put up these tees to help raise money for the NHS in this crisis. We have time to pre-order them, so gonna get two on payday in a couple of weeks, but... OMG I am so walking to work in this. I also love this band so damn much, they are honestly the most lovely people and I cannot wait to have them back on my home turf in October!!! Also, check this link and get yourself an awesome tee to help the NHS!!! Plus, listen to Skindred, follow their instas, they proper cheer me up when I am feeling blue at home through all of this!

Right guys, back to sorting out the office till drinky-poos and game night!

Over and out, mes amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment