Pride Month

Monday 13 April 2020

[[0050]] Day 27 of Self-Isolation

Still not sure what is going on in the world today. Oops. But, my mental state appreciates not knowing, well, keeping up. My obsessive personality however, is trying to fight and read and watch it all... oh no.

Day 27 (I don't know what to write here today.)

Quick one today because I have not done half as much as I wanted to today. Oops.

SO firstly, we shall start with "what is behind door number 6 of the mental health advent calendar?"


A little envelop stamp! Now I want to write letters to people and stamp them with le stamp alas, I cannot leave to post them... I might do some art give aways maybe, get the other half to post out... hmmm, choices. I may have stamped a rando sheet of paper several times cos why the heck now lmao!

Also, one of our wonderful friends made flapjacks and dropped some round for us, ahhhh much happy!!! And they're real tasty... plus, I absolutely LOVE flapjacks, so this made my day as well!!!

I don't like this Big V crap BUT, I do love how nice everyone is being, such as helping people shop and get medicines, to just being a nice neighbour and looking out for one another. Our friends might not be our neighbours but they may as well be, they're like a less than minute walk from my house and they are honestly amazing! Thank you so much!!!

I do wish and hope this niceness everywhere continues when all this is over... but, I kinda feel like the country will just slip back into its old ways, the NHS will stop getting the recognition it deserves... and what have you. I hope it all does stay nice and lovely, and I do feel this virus has changed how the country may be but until it is all over, I can't even guess how.

Anyway.

Sad news today. Well, ex-sad news, because it was sad news before and now it is even worse.



The uni laptop will not reboot from the recovery disk and I cannot reset it or undo the screws at the back to remove the battery. And then I tried to close it and it cracked and now it's just pooped. The screen still turns on mind, and sometimes shows the Fujitsu logo but then sometimes, it just won't.

It's sad. But, I have a lot of friends who know peeps that might be able to help me get all my work off it so that is something. But, I don't think it can be fixed and if it was fixable, I don't think I could afford it.

I have been looking around for a new one, I am just not sure if I am gonna go through with trying to get Argos credit for it or not yet. Turns out, the more arty laptops and tablets cost a lot of money and on a technicality, I am only a part-time worker, my bank hours don't count for anything, so at this point, I am not sure if I can get credit. And I don't think the other half can either. Plus, we do have a laptop that we mainly bought for gaming and it tends to live in the living room... so technically, I don't need one BUT, and I guess I am being selfish, I'd like one just for me and commissions and potentially going back to Uni/looking for a PhD... blergh, my brain is over worked and fried today.

I'll keep looking about, find out what my budget is if I am allowed one, and try and get something good a durable for art stuffs. Maybe a samsung tablet... potentially. They look nice and would cover all I need it to do, would have to buy a keyboard and mouse separate but other than that, it looks amazing. As do the Lenova Flex laptops but dollar, Microsoft Surface but dollar... I don't know what to do v.v;;;

Oh well, this will plague me for a few more hours yet.

I hope everyone is well!

Over and out, mes amigos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment